The sweeper is a universal tool that can be used all year round. Works perfectly on large asphalt, concrete or paving stones.
The machine is powered by the machine’s hydraulic system. The basic equipment brushes are made of polypropylene, so they are very resistant to abrasion or various weather conditions. As standard, we have three SMS, EURO or TUZ mounts to choose from. We also manufacture fittings for individual customer orders.
Sweepers will be used in the municipal, construction and agricultural industries. They are an excellent complement to the equipment for telescopic loaders, backhoe loaders and agricultural tractors of all brands.
– Different sweeping widths from 1200 to 2000 mm.
– Compact rigid structure.
– It is also possible to adapt it to any type of loader, forklift (this option requires an extra charge).
– Quick and easy replacement of worn brushes.
– Brushes with a diameter of 600mm – polypropylene-steel brushes
– Can be used as a snowblower.
– After finishing work, the sweeper can be lifted, which prevents deformation of the brush.
|Model||ZE 120||ZE 160||ZE 180||ZE 200|
|Working width – A [mm]||1200||1600||1800||2000|
|Overall width – B [mm]||1556||1956||2156||2356|
|Height – C [mm]||558||558||558||558|
|Length – D [mm]||1229||1229||1229||1229|
|Height with fastening – E [mm]||860||860||860||860|
|Brush diameter [mm]||600||600||600||600|
– Cast rubber wheels
– Hydraulic motor with connectors
– Mounting options: Euro, SMS, Tuz
– Polypropylene brushes
– Polypropylene-steel brushes
– Mounting on individual customer order
– Sweeping angle control – hydraulic