“We deal with the best suppliers on the market to guarantee compliance with the high-quality standards of Faresin telehandlers and mixer wagons. We choose quality suppliers to assure high quality standards”
- Maximum lifting capacity: 2600kg
- Maximum lifting height: 5.9m
- 51.7 kW 4F Yanmar engine
- Gear pump – 80 l/min@230 bar
- New Stage V / Tier 4 engines
- New bonnet designed to facilitate air outflow
- Automatic park brake
365 days a year after sale support from Faresin
6.26 Classic Telehandler
The 6.26 classic telehandler is built for agriculture, making them reliable handling machines.
Power, comfort and technology as well as maximum customization are the key aspects of Faresin Industries telehandler range. The innovations of the range make these machines even more comfortable and efficient, making them suitable to work in every condition.
Firstly with a new control dashboard with multi function LCD colour display, in addition the new joystick ensures millimetric control of the boom and allows to control the machines direction.
Secondly the Queen Cab enables maximum visibility thanks to its anti-glare glass surface expanded by 20%. Therefore you get a great view of the whole work area, with an elongated windshield at the front. The mirror on the right side of the machine enables you to keep watch of the hardly visible corners at the back.
In addition the TIER4F/ STAGE IV 4 cylinder engines assures excellent power. Combined with low fuel consumption. In addition the new single block chassis configuration of the Faresin telehandlers ensures a low center of gravity in order to offer optimum stability in all conditions.
More of Faresin’s range can be found by visiting their website https://www.faresindustries.com/eng
Telehandler DIMENSIONS (mm) 6.26
- A. Height 1935
- B. Width 1890
- C. Gauge 1550
- D. Ground clearance 220
- E. Front overhang 990
- F. Pitch 2525
- G. Rear overhang 520
- H. Length without towing hook 4035
- I. Length with towing hook 4198
- L. Cabin width 960
The drivers cab of a telehandler is the operator’s workstation for many hours a day. For this reason, Faresin is committed to design and develop improved solutions in terms of comfort and safety (cab in accordance with ROPS and FOPS)
- Ergonomics and visibility
- 360° view, at all times
- Efficient heating and ventilation
- Spacious and comfortable interior spaces
- Dashboard with colour display and built in diagnostics
- Guaranteed safety
Guarantee of excellent performance combines with maximum reliability
- Distributor with mechanical/electro-proportional control
- Double roller joystick with built in FNR
- Electro-proportional extension and auxiliary services
Full control and reliability
- Latest generation hydrostatic transmissions that ensure sensitivity and power during machine travel.
- 4-wheel drive with 3 steering modes
- Maximum speed 30km/h
- Single speed with audible reversing horn
- Optional creeper mode
Faresin has equipped its telehandlers with new engines in accordance with Stage V / Tier 4 regulations for powers up to 51.7 kW capable of ensuring excellent performance combined with low fuel consumptions. Equipped with an exhaust gas post-treatment system with DOC + DPF they are efficient and ecological. They do not require the use of AdBlue, thus allowing for the operating costs to be reduced.
- Accessible engine compartment for easy maintenance
- Exhaust gas post-treatment with DOC + DPF
- Increased radiant surface
- Clean and efficient
Faresin will always be by your side, with their exceptional after sale support. They offer their customers quick and reliable support, 365 days a year, 24 hours a day, wherever they are.
- Original Faresin Spare Parts
- Online spare parts catalogue